4.03.2009

Time..

Lately I've been STRESSED out!..
School, family, everything hasn't been going the way I want it to..
It seems as if it not enough time in the day to satisfy everything..
Maybe I just need time to myself..
Just to chill and clear my mind
but who knows???
Anyway..
I'll be on my way home this time next week..
Maybe that's what I need..
I can't wait..
Good ol P.G =]
And the weather is looking up
Which I always enjoy..
Plus I want to hit up H&M and get some more clothes when I go home..
I also got to work on my shoe game cuz I'm slackin in that area for once =/

1 comment:

  1. don't stress...
    stress brings bad things and makes things turn out bad...
    don't worry so much...
    keep an optimistic view and things will work out for the best...
    i have to keep telling myself this too =]
    just know that i'm here if you need me

    ReplyDelete